My Baker Spotlight Mike Danko has a Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe that is 🔥! Try his FULL RECIPE! 🍍
1/2 cup soft butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 can pineapple rings
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in separate bowl.
• In mixing bowl, cream sugar, and soft butter.
• Add eggs 1 at a time till mixed.
• Add vanilla extract.
• Alternate adding milk and flour mixture to wet ingredients till fully mixed.
• In a 9in round pie dish, cover all surfaces with melted butter and evenly distribute brown sugar over the bottom of the dish.
• With one center pineapple ring arrange the rest around the sides the center ring and use the left over cut in half to place around the edges of the dish. Place one cherry in each pineapple ring hole.
• Add cake batter to pie dish evenly covering all pineapple.
• Bake at 350 for 50 min.
• Loosely cover with tin foil and bake 10 additional minutes or until cake is firm but spongy in the middle.
• Let rest 10 min and enjoy your warm cake.