Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Glaze are perfect for a spring morning! 🤤🍓 Try Latorra Garland’s FULL RECIPE below!
3/4 Cup of Milk
1 Stick Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
3 1/4 Cups of All Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Sugar
2-1/4 ounce Packages of rapid rise yeast
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Water
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1-21 ounce Can of Strawberry Pie Filling
• In a small saucepan, add milk and 1/2 stick of the butter and warm on low heat until butter is melted. Turn off heat and set aside.
• In a small bowl, mix together egg and and water until completely combined.
• In a mixing bowl, add warm milk and yeast, stir together and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
• Add egg mixture to milk mixture then stir together until combined.
• Add 2 cups of flour, the sugar , and salt to milk mixture then mix together until all ingredients are combined, then add the remaining 1 and 1/4 cups of flour to mixture.
• Using an electric mixture with hook attachment, knead the dough on low speed for about 10 minutes. If not using an electric mixer, you can knead the dough by hand by stretching the dough out and folding over several times.
• On a floured surface using a rolling pin, shape the dough into a medium sized rectangle and roll dough out until about 1/2 inch thick.
• Spread the other 1/2 stick of softened butter on the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the butter, then spread the strawberry filling evenly over the dough. Then sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
• Start at edge of dough roll the dough up into log form. Then slice the rolls in about 12 pieces about 1 inch thick.
• In a greased 9×13 pan, place the cinnamon rolls flat in the pan.
• Cover the pan with Saran Wrap and A kitchen towel, then allow to sit for 45 minutes in a warm place such as on top of refrigerator.
• Remove Saran Wrap and towel then place in a 350 degree oven and Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
• Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes, then pour cream cheese glaze on top.
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Glaze:
1 8 Oz package of Cream Cheese
2 TBS Melted Butter
3 TBS Evaporated Milk
1 Cup Powder Sugar
1 TBS Clear Corn Syrup
Directions for Cream Cheese Glaze:
• Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
• Add more or less milk to get desired consistency.