I could use a slice of this moist Apple Cake by Baker Spotlight Joyce Battle right about now! 👌🏾Try her FULL RECIPE! ⬇️
Ingredients for cake:
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups chopped apples
1 cup pecans
1/2 cup orange juice
Directions for cake:
• Mix the first 3 ingredients (well).
• Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda together.
• Add the flour mixture alternately with orange juice.
• Once it’s mixed, fold in the apples and nuts.
• Pour into a bundt pan and bake for 1 1/2 hour at 325 degrees.
Ingredients for buttermilk glaze:
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Directions for buttermilk glaze:
• Bring the first 3 ingredients to a soft boil.
• Add the baking soda and cook until a golden brown.
• Make holes in cake while still warm.
• Pour glaze over the warm cake.