My Baker Spotlight Karen Ramsey has a Southern Pecan Pie that fell straight out of Heaven! 😍 Try her FULL RECIPE! 🙌🏾
1 cup corn syrup with vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter melted
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 1/2 cup pecans
• Preheat oven 325 degrees.
• Combine corn syrup, salt, eggs butter, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
• Mix until all eggs are blended in well.
• Add 1 cup of pecans to the mixture in mixing bowl.
• Pour mixture into thawed pie shell/crust.
• Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar over the top of the mixture in the pie crust.
• Top it off with the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans
• Bake on 325 for 45 minutes (bake time may vary between 45-50 minutes).