Happy Friday everybody! I need a cup of coffee paired with a slice of this Honey Bun Bundt Cake by Baker Spotlight Jennifer Mays! ☕️ FULL RECIPE.
1 box yellow cake mix
3/4 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 cups if powder sugar
1 to 3 tsp of vanilla extract
1 to 3 tablespoons milk
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
• Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
• In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
• In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
• Spoon half the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
• Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture onto the cake batter and top with remaining half of batter. Use a skewer to swirl the brown sugar layer into batter.
• Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
• Remove cake from oven to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes.
• Remove cake from pan and allow the cake to thoroughly cool on a wire rack.
• Once the cake is completely cool, prepare the icing.
Directions for icing:
• Whisk together the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla coffee creamer.
• Drizzle over the cake.