It’s a winter wonderland in the forest! 🌲 These Vanilla Cupcakes from my #BakerSpotlight Lenette Mcclain are too pretty. 😍 FULL RECIPE below! Who’s going to give them a try?
1 1/2 c All-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 lg eggs
2/3 c sugar
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 c milk
• Preheat oven @ 350 degrees Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
• Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt
• In another bowl beat eggs and sugar until foamy and light (3 minutes) slowly adding melted butter.
• Slow your mixer down to add half of the flour mixture
• Then add milk and remaining flour mixture. Stir in vanilla and divide batter evenly.
• Bake @350 degrees for 18 minutes ( time may vary per oven)
*Cool cupcakes completely before frosting them.*
Ingredients for Buttercream Frosting:
2 c softened salted butter
3 pounds of confectioners sugar
3 TBSP Vanilla
4 TBSP Milk
Directions for Buttercream Frosting:
• Cream butter and sugar until smooth add vanilla then milk one TBSP at a time to get the desired consistency.
• Frost cupcakes then set aside
• Add Green gel coloring to the remaining batter
• Spread thin layer on sugar cones then place on top of frosted cupcake.
• Add green frosting to decorating bag using a #21 decorating tip to form leaves on the cones to make the trees.
• Sprinkle confectioners sugar over trees to make it look like snow has fallen on the trees.