2 Cups of granulated Domino Sugar
1 Cup of Light Brown Domino Sugar
1 Cup of Land O’Lakes Butter
6 Large Eggs
2 Teaspoons of McCormick Spice Vanilla
1 Cup of Daisy Brand Sour Cream
3 Cups of All-Purpose Gold Medal Flour (Sift before measuring.)
1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
PAM Cooking Spray
1/2 Teaspoon Domino Confectioners Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. In a small bowl sift flour, baking soda & salt together. Set aside.
3. In mixer cream together sugars & butter until somewhat fluffy.
4. Add in eggs, (2 at a time.) Beat after each set until blended.
5. Add in sour cream & vanilla. Blend well.
6. Add previous sifted dry ingredients to batter. Scrape the sides & bottom of the mixer if needed.
7. Spray baking spray in a angel food cake pan. Pour in batter.
Bake for 1 hour & 15 minutes. (Time may vary depending on the oven.)
8. Let cake rest in pan 10 minutes after baking, then transfer to a cooling rack.
9. When cake completely cools, sprinkle with confectioners sugar. Enjoy!