Roberta Black is a veteran in the baking game and has been featured as my Baker Spotlight on multiple occasions. Try the FULL RECIPE for her Lemon Pound Cake! 🍋
Ingredients for Cake:
3 sticks butter (room temp)
8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
6 large eggs (room temp)
3 cups flour
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 small box lemon pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp lemon extract
1 tsp salt
Ingredients for Glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
• In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
• Add sugar and pudding mix. Beat until light and fluffy.
• Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each.
• Add vanilla and lemon extracts. Mix.
• Add flour and 1 cup at a time, continue to mix well.
• Pour batter into greased pan and bake on 350 for 1 hour & 30 minutes.
• Remove from oven and let cool completely.
• Top with lemon glaze garnish with fresh lemon slices.
Directions for Glaze:
• In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice.
• Stir well, then drizzle over pound cake.