Raise your hand if you want one of Consuello Brewer’s Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake Cones! ✋🏾 FULL RECIPE from my Baker Spotlight below ⬇️
1 pack cream cheese
2 spoonfuls of sugar
Ice cream cones
1 box strawberry cake mix
Icing of choice
• Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
• Make strawberry cake mix according to box.
• Place cones in cupcake pan.
• Drop a spoonful of cream cheese mix in each one.
• Then drop a spoonful of cake mix on top.
• Bake for 20min.
• Let cool, then apply icing and strawberries on top.