This Cream Cheese Pound Cake by my Baker Spotlight Chanel L. Hernandez is a straight masterpiece! 🔥 Enjoy her FULL RECIPE!
1 ½ cup Butter, softened (3 sticks)
1 package Cream cheese, softened
3 cups Sugar
6 large Eggs
1 ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
3 cups All-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon Salt
• Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy.
• Gradually add sugar, beating 5 to 7 minutes.
• Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
• Add vanilla mixing well.
• Combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition.
• Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
• Fill a 2-cup, ovenproof measuring cup with water; place in oven with tube pan.
• Bake at 300°F for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
• Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack.
*Makes 8 servings.