Trevor Carter did his thang with this Homemade Lemon & Strawberry Pound Cake with Cherry Drippings! 😍 Try my Baker Spotlight’s FULL RECIPE below.
3 cups of sugar
3 cups of flour
3 sticks of butter
1 cup of milk
3 teaspoons of pure lemon extract
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
• Mix ingredients and bake at 275 for 90 minutes.
• Slice strawberries into halves, sprinkle sugar and lemon juice on strawberries and mix them before putting them in the plate the cake is going to go in.
• Flip cake as soon as it comes out the oven onto the layer of sliced strawberries.
• Pour lemon juice in a cup with some lemon icing and make a glaze. Pour it over cake while the cake is hot. It makes a coating like glaze.
• Wait about 30 minutes, then pour cherry filing sauce over cake. Let it sit out for 15 minutes, then put it in the refrigerator.