Two desserts in one? I’m sold! 🙌🏾 Andrea Heflin is today’s Baker Spotlight with this Peach Cobbler Cheesecake! FULL RECIPE.
Ingredients for Crumble:
2 packs Carmel Pudding
1 cup flour
1 stick of softened butter cut
Directions for Crumble:
• Mix above ingredients with a wisk, fork or hands.
• Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
• Place in fridge to cool. Once cool, make the crumble crust.
Ingredients for Crumble Crust:
2 bags of Pecan Sandie Cookies
2 Tbsp sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 stick of melted butter
Directions for Crumble Crust:
• Pulse the cookies and cinnamon together (or use blender).
• Add the melted butter gradually till it looks sandy.
• Place in a 9×3 pan and press on bottom and sides. Set in fridge.
Ingredients for Cheesecake:
4 packs of cream cheese
1 1/4 cups of sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 TBSP lemon zest
1 tsp lemon juice
Directions for Cheesecake:
• Blend above ingredients well.
• Add 4 eggs, mixing one at a time.
• Pour into crust and bake on 325 for 55 mins.
• Allow to cool.
Ingredients for Peach Filling:
1 can Peach Pie Filling
2 TBSP Butter
2 tsp cinnamon
2 TBSP Brown Sugar
Directions for Peach Filling:
• Pour Peach Pie Filling into a pan and mix in other ingredients. Simmer low.
• Once all is blended, turn off set to side.
• Once cheesecake has cooled, pour on peaches and spread to corners.
• Take your Crumble and pour in center about an inch away from sides.
• Add walnuts (or not), a jar of salted caramel and heat.
• Take a spoon and drizzle all over.
• Cool in fridge for 3 hours or overnight.