I’m so impressed by the creations of my Baker Spotlights like this one from Dorothy Rivers, a Citrus Moscato Bundt Cake! 👏🏾 FULL RECIPE below.
Ingredients for Cake:
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 Tbsp citrus zest
10 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
2 large eggs, at room temp
1 cup sparkling Moscato
1/4 cup fresh squeezed citrus juice
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp sparkling wine extract
Directions for Cake:
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 10 cup bundt pan generously with non stick spray.
• Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
• Combine sugar and citrus zest in a food processor and pulse for 1 minute, then combine with butter in large mixer bowl and beat on medium speed until pale and fluffy.
• Reduce speed to low and add eggs one at at time.
• Mix in flour mixture on low speed until combined.
• Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan and smooth with offset spatula. Tap pan sharply to reduce bubbles.
• Bake for 40 to 44 minutes until cake is golden, springs back to touch, and tester comes out clean.
• Cool in pan. Carefully invert onto rack.
Ingredients for Glaze:
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
2-3 tbsp fresh squeezed citrus juice
Directions for Glaze:
• Mix sugar and juice together until smooth.
• Drizzle over warm cake.
• Garnish with fresh citrus slices.