This Crown Peach Cheesecake is 🔥! Try the FULL RECIPE by my Baker Spotlight, Natasha Young! 🍑
Ingredients for Crust:
2 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 stick melted and cooled butter
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Ingredients for Cheesecake Filling:
2 eight ounce packages of cream cheese at room temperature
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/2 cup sour cream at room temperature
1 pinch of kosher salt
3 large eggs at room temperature
Ingredients for Peach Topping:
1 package frozen peaches
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup peach flavored whiskey, I used Crown Royal
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon cold water
• Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
• Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg together thoroughly until all crumbs are coated.
• Press into a 9 inch spring form pan. Set aside.
• Place cream cheese in bowl of a stand mixer.
• Beat cream cheese with paddle attachment until smooth. Once cream cheese is smooth, gradually beat in sugar.
• After cream cheese and sugar are well incorporated and smooth, add vanilla extract, flour, salt and sour cream. Beat again until smooth.
• Remove bowl from the stand mixer and add one egg at a time and mix gently with a wooden spoon, making sure each egg is well mixed in before adding another egg. Ensure that each egg is mixed in as gently as possible to ensure cheesecake doesn’t rise and crack while baking. • Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 minutes.
• Turn oven off and allow cheesecake to sit in oven an additional 10 minutes, ensuring to not open oven door during baking or rest.
• Once cheesecake has been allowed to rest open oven door to check to ensure it is done. Cheesecake is done when the outer edges are slightly golden and center still jiggles a bit.
• Cheesecake should chill in fridge at least four hours before topping with peaches.
Directions for Peach Topping:
• Place peaches in medium sauce pan over medium heat.
• Add sugar and begin to stir until sugar is dissolved and peaches are thawed completely.
• Once peaches begin to give off juice, add alcohol.
• Cook for five minutes.
• Mix cornstarch and cold water together making sure there are no lumps.
• Pour cornstarch mixture into peaches. Allow to thicken and immediately remove from heat.
• Cool completely before added to chilled cheesecake.