Maria Morones’ Old School Flan is where it’s at! 🙌🏾Give this Baker Spotlight’s FULL RECIPE a try this weekend! 🕺🏾
1 cup sugar
1 can of condensed milk
1 can of evaporated milk
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 8oz package cream cheese
2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
9″ glass pan
• Cook the 1 cup of sugar in a pan and let it get golden brown. Set aside.
• In mixer, blend the eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, whipping cream, cream cheese, vanilla, and salt.
• Pour batter into a 9″ glass pan. Put the glass pan into another pan filled with hot water. Cover flan with foil so it won’t burn.
• Bake on 350 for 1 hour.
• Remove and let cool.
• Take a knife and go around the glass pan. Take a plate and flip over the plate.
• Refrigerate and cover until the next day.