Just look at the strawberries on this Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake! 😍 Roberta Black is my Baker Spotlight once again! ⭐️ FULL RECIPE below.
1 box Devil’s Food chocolate cake mix
1 cup milk
3 large eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla
Chocolate frosting (store bought)
Garnish: coconut & fresh strawberries
• In a large bowl, combine cake mix, milk, eggs, oil and vanilla. Beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
• Spray cake pans with PAM Cooking Spray for Baking, then pour cake mix into pans.
• Bake cake at 350 for 30 minutes.
• Remove from oven and let cool completely.
• Frost cake with frosting, then garnish with coconut and strawberries. Enjoy!