My Baker Spotlight Dr. Shica Little of Dr Shica Flavor Mixes is back at it…this time with a Banana Pudding Pie! 🙌🏿 FULL RECIPE! 🍌
1/2 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 cups Heavy cream; 24oz Heavy Cream
2 packs All-In-One Vanilla Flavor Mix (DrShicaFlavorMixes.com)
1 Bunch Bananas
1 Graham Cracker Shell
1 pack All-In-One Banana Flavor Mix (DrShicaFlavor Mixes.com)
1 Box Vanilla Wafers
• In a bowl, pour in 16oz (2 cups) heavy whipping cream and then pour 2 packs of All-In-One Vanilla Flavor Mix
• Beat with mixer until stiff whipped cream peaks begin to form. Set aside to use later.
• In another bowl, pour in 8oz (1 cup) heavy whipping cream and then pour 1 pack of All-In-One Banana Flavor Mix
• Beat with mixer until stiff whipped cream peaks begin to form.
• Once it is whipped, pour in 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk and gently stir until completed mixed.
Layering of Banana Pudding Pie:
• Pour a layer of vanilla cream onto the bottom of the pie crust
• Place 2 layers of sliced bananas to fill the layer completely
• Place a layer of Vanilla Wafers on top of the banana layer
• Pour a layer of vanilla cream & condensed milk mixture on top of the bananas
• Pour a layer of banana cream
• Pour a layer of vanilla cream
**Repeat the layering steps above. (The top layer should be vanilla cream.)
**Feel free to decorate the top with extra banana slices or crumbled Vanilla Wafers.
**Be sure to place the lid or cover with plastic wrap. (Pie may be too tall to cover with lid, if so then cover with a thin plastic but don’t mess up your decorated pie.)
• Place the pie into the freezer for approximately 4 hours before serving (make sure pie is frozen before cutting it).
• Un-thaw 15 minutes prior to eating.