Look at these Triple Chocolate Cookies by my special Baker Spotlight for May: Dr Shica Little, Owner of Dr Shica Flavor Mixes! 😲 Enjoy her FULL RECIPE below. Her Vanilla Powder can be purchased at bit.ly/DrShicaVanillaPowder! 🌟
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1⁄2 cup White Chocolate Chips (Optional- If prefer then use all Chocolate Chips)
2 teaspoons Dr. Shica’s Pure Vanilla Powder or Vanilla Extract
1 cup Butter (cold/cut it into cubes)
1⁄2 cup Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
1⁄2 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder
2 1⁄2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
1⁄2 Teaspoon Salt
3⁄4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 410 degrees
2. In a bowl, put in dry ingredients together & gently stir together until combined (All-Purpose Flour, Cocoa, Cornstarch, Salt, Baking Soda). Set aside.
3. In the mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla powder until well blended.
4. Add one egg at a time and continue to blend.
5. After well blended, add the dry ingredients a little at a time while mixing. Blend at a slow speed.
6. After the dough is mixed, stir in the Chocolate Chips & White Chocolate Chips by hand.
7. Scoop the dough onto a greased cookie sheet (for best results use parchment paper on top of the cookie sheet).
8. Bake on 410 for 10 minutes (oven time varies based on your oven).