Who loves a good Old Fashion Pound Cake as much as me? ✋🏾 Try this FULL RECIPE from my Baker Spotlight Claudette Ross! YOU could be my next spotlight by sending your homemade recipes to https://rushionskitchen.com/become-a-featured-baker. ⭐️
1/2 Cup Butter, softened
1 Cup Parkay
8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
3 Cups Sugar
6 Jumbo Eggs (room temp)
3 Cups Sifted Cake Flour
3 Tablespoons Pure Vanilla
• Cream together softened butter, parkay and cream cheese.
• Add sugar, 1 cup at a time
• Add eggs, 1 egg at a time
• Add sifted cake flour, 1 cup at a time
• Add vanilla
• Prepare 10” tube cake pan with ‘Pam with Flour’ for baking.
• Bake in preheated oven 325 degrees for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
• Cool completely in pan on a rack.