Get in my belly! 😍 These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes were created by my special Baker Spotlight for May: Dr Shica Little, Owner of Dr Shica Flavor Mixes! FULL RECIPE below. Purchase her Vanilla Powder at bit.ly/DrShicaVanillaPowder. 👌🏾
8 teaspoons Dark Cocoa or Regular Cocoa
1/2 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Sour Cream
1 dash Salt
1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
1 8oz Cream Cheese
12 Oreos; For The Crust
2 Tablespoons Sugar; For The Crust
2 Tablespoons Melted Butter; For The Crust
Chocolate Whipped Cream Ingredients:
2 cups Heavy Cream
4 Teaspoons Dark Cocoa or Regular Cocoa
1⁄4 Cup Sugar
Mix heavy cream, cocoa and 1⁄4 cup sugar until stiff peaks.
Directions for Oreo Crust:
1. Melt butter
2. Add Oreo crumbs and melted butter; mix well
**Make Oreos into crumbs by placing them in a food processor or a snack bag and crushing them.
3. Spray the bottom of the cupcake pan and then put in 2
tablespoons of Oreo crust into the cupcake pan. Use the bottom of a cup or circular flat bottom to press down until
the Oreo crust is flat. Bake the crust only at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes (Depends on how quick your oven bakes).
**After removing it from the oven, use the cup to press down on the Oreo crust again to ensure it is flat.
Directions for Filling:
1. Blend softened cream cheese and 1⁄2 cup sugar in a bowl using mixer.
2. Add Cocoa and 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream or milk and blend well (blend at slow speed to avoid cocoa splattering).
3. Blend until smooth
4. Add sour cream & pinch of salt and continue to blend
5. Lightly beat each egg before putting in 1 egg into the mixture at a time (Blend well)
6. Spray each cupcake cup in the pan
7. Pour batter into each cupcake holder on top of the oreo cracker crust. (Fill each cupcake cup halfway)
8. Place the cupcake pan into a larger outer pan of ice cold water so the ice cold water touches the outer pan but not the inner pan (This method will help the cheesecake to keep its form and not separate when serving).
9. Bake on 325 for 1 hour (oven time varies depending on your oven). Once you remove it from the oven, cool down in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
**For best results: Freeze overnight for a great finish when
removing from the pan. Let unthaw 10-15 minutes before eating.