Andra Hall is the Founder of CamiCakes Cupcakes, and today I’m excited to feature her as my Baker Spotlight! 🙌🏾 Try her FULL RECIPE for this Pumpkin Cake! 🎃
2 cups cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
1 cup (vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 and 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Frosting:
8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/4 of pumpkin purée
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• Mix the dry ingredients.
• Mix the wet ingredients.
• Combine wet & dry ingredients.
• Pour into prepared 9 inch cake pans
• Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes or until the center of the cake springs back when touched
• Make cream cheese frosting.
• Chill. 30 minutes in the refrigerator makes cutting easier.