I bet this Snickerdoodle Cake by Deshanae Nelson would go nicely with a tall glass of cold milk! FULL RECIPE below!
6 whole eggs
2 egg white
2 teaspoons pure vanilla
1 1/4 cups of whole milk
1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 Box French Vanilla Cake mix
1 box of French Vanilla instant pudding mix 3.4 oz
1/2 cup of light brown sugar
2 tablespoon of cinnamon
5 tablespoon of butter softened
2 cups of butter
1/2 cup of it brown sugar
7 cups of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of heavy whipping
Snikerdoodle cookies for decoration
Directions for Cake:
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add eggs, milk whipping cream and egg whites on medium setting in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine all ingredients for the streusel.
4. Divide in 3, 8 inch cake pans, line with parchment paper, alternate layers of cake and streusel and bake 30-40 min
Directions for Frosting:
1. While cake is baking, add butter it brown sugar vanilla and heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl on low.
2. Add one cup of powdered sugar at a time.
3. When cakes are completely cooled, add a generous amount of frosting in between the three layers of cake, side, and to and decorate with snickerdoodle cookies.