2 ¼ cups of flour (little extra for dusting)
1 c. buttermilk
⅓ cup Butterfinger (chopped)
1 tbsp baking powder
½ c. shredded frozen butter
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven 450 ͒F
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
3. Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry cutter, fork or your hands.
4. Flour should resemble cornmeal, don’t over-mix!
5. Fold in the Butterfinger crumbs to the mixture.
6. Now add the buttermilk, gently folding.Turn the dough onto a floured surface.
7. Using a rolling pin, roll the biscuits out on a clean surface.
8. Cut the dough into thirds, stack them on top of one another. This step creates multiple layers.
9. Use a small cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits.
10. Spray baking pan with cooking spray, and place the biscuits on the baking sheet.
11. Bake for 10 minutes and let the biscuits cool completely. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 7 biscuits
Tips/Tricks: Don’t over-mix or over-handle the dough!