This Gluten Free Vanilla Pound Cake is so dreamy! 😍 Enjoy the FULL RECIPE from my #BakerSpotlight T Stephens! 👇🏾
2 ¼ cups gluten-free all purpose flour
1 ½ tsp xanthan gum
1 ¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
¾ cup light olive oil or extra light olive oil (not extra virgin)
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
2 tsp gluten free vanilla extract
3 large eggs
2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk (whole milk can also be used)
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two medium loaf pans or grease and flour a Bundt pan. (use gluten free flour)
• Sift together flour, xanthan gum, sea salt, and baking powder.
• In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix light olive oil and sugar. Beat 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract, then add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
• Add milk. Gradually add sifted dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing well. Mix on medium speed until well combined 2 to 3 minutes. The batter will be thick.
• Pour batter into loaf pans or Bundt pan.
• Bake for 50 – 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.