The name says it all: Mama C’s Delectable Cream Cheese Poundcake! 😋 Try the FULL RECIPE from my #BakerSpotlight Charmaine McKenzie.
Ingredients for Cake:
3 cups Swans Cake Flour
3 cups sugar
3 sticks of Land O’Lakes Butter (room temperature)
1 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
6 eggs (room temperature)
3 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Pure Lemon Extract
Ingredients for Glaze:
1 pkg Confection Domino Sugar
1 pkg 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Mix at your desire for thickness or thin glaze. Ex. 1 tsp, if you want it to be more loose, then add as desired.
• Cream together butter and cream cheese.
• Mix in eggs, one at a time.
• Mix in sugar.
• Mix vanilla & lemon extracts.
• Gradually add in Cake flour, baking powder/baking soda.
• Place in a cold oven. DO NOT PRE-HEAT OVEN.
• Bake at 325 for approximately 45 mins to 1 hr, depending on how your oven heats/cook, or desired cake Pan (Bundt or 9”).