My Baker Spotlight LaToya Wade brought the house down with this Sinful Kahlua Cheesecake! 😮 FULL RECIPE!
1/4 to 1/2 cup of Kahlua
8oz of cool whip (I made my own whip cream, it tastes better and super easy)
1 pre-made chocolate gram cracker pie crust
1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
1 small bag of sliced almonds
1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• Whip no bake cheesecake mixture, add Kahlua, flavoring mix well (take out about a cup of the mixture)
• Fold in whip cream 1/2 of the amount you made or purchased (save some for piping)
• Place a layer of almonds in the bottom of the pie crust
• With the cup is cheesecake mixture you took out add the magic chocolate powder and mix well, after spread this evenly on top of the almonds
• Add the “white” cheesecake mixture and spread evenly
• Add remaining almonds on top if you choose to
• Pipe a pretty boarder with the remaining whipped cream, or swirly stuff
• Best is chilled overnight. You can also pop it in the freezer for 30-45 minutes if you just can’t wait.
• Prior to serving, drizzle with chocolate sauce or caramel.