You know I had to have my Peach Cobbler on the table to celebrate. đźŤ‘ I hope youâ€™ll enjoy my simple FULL RECIPE! Â
Ingredients for Mix:Â
ÂĽ cup of white Domino SugarÂ
4 tablespoons of brown Domino SugarÂ
Â˝ teaspoon of McCormick Spice ground cinnamonÂ
Â˝ teaspoon of McCormick Spice nutmegÂ
4 tablespoons of Argo CornstarchÂ
Two 29 ounce cans of Del Monte peachesÂ
Two 9â€ť ready to roll Pillsbury pie crustÂ
- Lay one crust on the base of the pie dish.
- Pour the peach cobbler mix on top of the and spread evenly
- Cut the other crust in a lattice pattern.
- Brush egg white on the edges of the crust to prevent burning.
- Spread liberally an additional 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar on top of the pie crust.
- Set oven at 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.