You know I had to have my Peach Cobbler on the table to celebrate. 🍑 I hope you’ll enjoy my simple FULL RECIPE!
Ingredients for Mix:
¼ cup of white Domino Sugar
4 tablespoons of brown Domino Sugar
½ teaspoon of McCormick Spice ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon of McCormick Spice nutmeg
4 tablespoons of Argo Cornstarch
Two 29 ounce cans of Del Monte peaches
Two 9” ready to roll Pillsbury pie crust
- Lay one crust on the base of the pie dish.
- Pour the peach cobbler mix on top of the and spread evenly
- Cut the other crust in a lattice pattern.
- Brush egg white on the edges of the crust to prevent burning.
- Spread liberally an additional 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar on top of the pie crust.
- Set oven at 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.