I’m salivating over these Butter Pecan Toffee Cookies from my #BakerSpotlight Ayana Edwards! 🤤 Enjoy her FULL RECIPE below!
2 cups flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 sticks butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup toffee chips
1 cup chopped pecan
• Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda.
• In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until combined, add egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
• Add flour to mixture in thirds.
• Add pecans and toffee chips thoroughly into batter.
• Wrap in wax paper or cling wrap
• Set in fridge 1 hour to 24 hours
• Remove from fridge
• preheat oven to 350
• Scoop desired amount onto cookie sheet
• Bake for 7 to 10 min