4 8oz packages of cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 cups sugar
2 TBSP of pure vanilla extract
4 eggs room temperature
1 container of blueberries
1 package of lemon cookies
16 graham crackers
1 cup walnuts
1 stick of butter
• Combine cream cheese, sour cream and sugar on medium mixer setting. Stop to scrape the sides until completely mixed.
• In a separate bowl, add 4 eggs and vanilla extract add this to the mixer one egg at a time until thorough mixed. Next add half cup of flour and continue to mix until all ingredients are incorporated completely.
• In a separate bowl crush lemon cookies, graham crackers and nuts. Add melted butter incorporate all ingredients using a food processor.
• Press cookie mixture into a 10 springform pan bake for 10 minutes (350 degrees). Add mixture to pan and bake for 1 hour letting cool in oven for 2 hours then let it set over night in fridge.
• Add boiling water to the pan to sit the pan in while baking.
Directions for blueberry topping:
• Toss blueberries in a mixture of confectioners sugar and lemon juice to glaze the blueberries.
Directions for sour cream topping:
• Mix two tablespoons confectioners sugar into half cup of sour cream and 2 teaspoons of fresh squeezed lemon
First top the cake with sour cream mixture and then top with blueberries.