My cornbread has some competition! 😱 Check out this FULL RECIPE for cornbread from my #BakerSpotlight Marselle Dowell! 👇🏾
1 2/3 Cup Self-Rising Corn Meal
2/3 Cup Self-Rising Flour
1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
2/3 Cup Whole Milk or Buttermilk
2 Large Eggs
2 Tablespoons of Heated Cooking Oil
• Add Corn Meal, Flour & Sugar and whisk together.
• Add Eggs & Milk & blend all ingredients thoroughly.
• Add Cooking Oil to the pan you’ll bake Cornbread in and allow it to heat as you’re preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
• Add hot oil to Cornbread mixture & blend well.
• Pour Cornbread mixture in the heated baking pan.
• Bake 25 – 30 minutes. (I prefer my cornbread be well browned.)