Look at this swoon-worthy 7up Pound Cake by my #BakerSpotlight Denisha Mccrady! 😍 Enjoy her FULL RECIPE below!
3 sticks butter, softened
3 cups sugar
5 large eggs
1 tsp butter ext
1 tsp lemon ext
3 cups flour
1 cup 7UP
• Preheat Oven 325°
• Cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually add sugar. Add eggs one at a time.
• Add lemon and butter extracts and stir.
• Add flour one cup at a time alternating with 7up, beginning and ending with flour. (Do not over mix mixture.)
• Pour batter into bundt pan bake on the middle rack.
• Bake 1hr 10 mins.
• Cake will be done once toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.