Now THIS is how much whipped cream you’re supposed to have! 🙌🏾 Dig into this Super Cheesecake FULL RECIPE from my #BakerSpotlight Bonnie Brown! 🍓
4 8oz blocks of cream cheese (softened)
3 cups of sugar
4 teaspoons of vanilla flavor or lemon (your choice of flavor)
3 to 4 packs of graham crackers
Directions for graham cracker crust:
• Crush packs of graham crackers with stick of melted butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
• Pack in spring form pan and bake for 10 minutes.
• Let cool (do crust first so that it can cool then your filling).
Directions for filling:
• Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs (2 at a time) and add flavor as you go; pour in to crust. (Can make 2 or 3 cakes depending on size of pan)
• Bake at 350 for 45 min to 1 hr. Put a pan of water on bottom rack (to stop from cracking).
• Top your cake with your own creations (strawberries, whipped cream, pecans…your choice).