Latorra Garland is a special Baker Spotlight, and I’m featuring her recipes each Friday! Try this FULL RECIPE below for her Pecan Pie Cobbler! 😋 Order her cookbook at piefacedessertshop.com.
1 9×13 Baking Dish (spray with nonstick baking spray)
6 Large Eggs (Beaten)
2 ½ Cups Light Corn Syrup
2 ½ Cups Light Brown Sugar
1 Stick Melted Unsalted Butter
½ teaspoon Salt
1 TBS Vanilla Extract
¼ teaspoon Almond Extract
2 Cups Chopped Pecans
1 Package of refrigerated Pie Crust
Cinnamon and nutmeg for garnish
• Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
• In a large bowl whisk together eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, salt, vanilla extract and almond extract. And then Stir In chopped pecans.
• Pour Half of the pie mixture in the baking dish.
• Remove one roll of Pie crust from the package, cut in strips and layer on top of pie mixture, then bake for 20 minutes.
• Remove the other roll of Pie crust from the package, cut in strips and layer on top of pie mixture in the design of your choice.
• Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg.
• Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is set.
• Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then serve with delicious vanilla ice cream!