Michael Graham’s Decadent Lemon Drizzle Pound Cake is looking so good right about now! FULL RECIPE. Become a Baker Spotlight like Michael at http://
3 cups of plain flour
1-1\2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/3 teaspoon of salt
3 cups of sugar
1\2 cup of crisco
2 sticks of unsalted real butter
1 teaspoon of butter flavor
1 tsp lemon extract
2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon real lemon juice
1 cup confection sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl to itself swift your flour salt and baking powder set it aside.
3. In your mixing bowl begin to blend your sugar and butter then add Crisco. Let it blend until a soft white then add your eggs one egg at a time.
4. Add your flavoring, then add the flour and a cup of milk. Blend well together medium speed for about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. When batter is complete, pour into a sprayed floured bundt pan or pound cake pan.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes testing with a clean knife or a toothpick making sure that it is mess free when you pull out the knife or toothpick.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and put it on your cake rack.
8. Pour your glaze over it let cool for an additional 35 minutes and then take a slice of Heaven. Enjoy!