6 Pork Chops
1/2 Cup Go Chu Jang Sauce
3 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Crushed Pineapples
2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed/Minced
2-3 Sprigs Rosemary
3 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat Cast Iron skillet. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper on each side of Chops.
2. Whisk Go Chu Jang, honey, pineapples, and Minced garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
3. Add 1 Tablespoons of Butter with a Tablespoon of Olive Oil to skillet add fresh rosemary.
4. Sear for 2 minutes on each SIDE.
5. Brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook.
6. Cook until no longer pink in the center, for an additional 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees.