3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 teaspoons pineapple juice
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, lime juice, pineapple juice, and garlic.
2. Place chicken breast halves into the mixture and turn to coat.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
5. Lightly oil the grill grate.
6. Discard marinade and grill chicken 10-12 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.