Happy Valentine’s Day, everybody! 💖 I’m in LOVE with this Stuffed Oreo Cookie Cheesecake by Baker Spotlight Michelle Lynn! FULL RECIPE. 🍓
Ingredients for Crust:
36 Oreo chocolate cookies
5 tablespoons of melted butter
Ingredients for Filling:
4-8 ounce cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoons of vanilla
1 cup of milk, warm
8 grams of gelatin
• Separate the cream from the cookies into two different bowls.
• Place the cookies into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Set aside 1/2 cup of crumbs for later.
• Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and combine with the melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
• Press the cookie crumbs in an even layer in the bottom of a 9″ inch springform pan. Set aside.
• In a medium pan over low heat, mix together cream cheese, sugar, the cream from the cookies, and vanilla extract. Stirring until there are no lumps.
• In a measuring cup, mix the milk with the gelatin until dissolved. Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture stirring constantly until the mixture starts to bubble slightly. Remove from heat.
• Pour the mixture over the cookie crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or back of spoon smooth the top.
• Sift the saved cookie crumbs on top of the cheesecake in an even layer, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
• Unclasp the ring of the Spring pan, decorate with strawberries and oreo cookies, slice, and serve! Enjoy!