I’m in love! 😍 Look at this Homemade Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping by my #BakerSpotlight Barb Bailey. FULL RECIPE ⬇️
1 package (regular size) of golden oreo cookies
3 tablespoons of melted butter
4 8oz Bars of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of sour cream
1 tablespoon of vanilla flavor
4 eggs (room temperature)
1 container of strawberries
1 container of strawberry gel
• Preheat oven on 325 degrees
• Crush cookies, add melted butter and press into bottom of a 10in springform pan. Then set aside
• Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth
• Add sour cream until smooth
• Add vanilla flavor. Mix until combined.
• Add eggs one at a time until all are combined
• Pour on top of Oreo crust in spring form pan.
• Bake for 40 minutes ( until edges are done but middle is jiggly)
• Let cool in pan.
• Put in refrigerator over night to set.
• The next day, wash and slice strawberries
• Mix a strawberry gel with strawberries until they all are covered in gel (don’t over use gel)
• Spread strawberry mixture in the middle of cheesecake and lightly spread out in a circle.
• Use whip cream to pipe around strawberry mixture. You can use ready made whip cream or make your whip cream.