These Barely Baked Limeade Cheesecakes by my #BakerSpotlight Tanya White look oh so yummy and easy to make! 😋🍋 Give her FULL RECIPE a try!
32 shortbread cookies (Use your favorite recipe and frost lightly with lemon frosting. I take a short cut using 2 packs of Girl Scout lemonade cookies.)
2 8oz cream cheese (room temp)
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 Tsp butter extract
1 Tsp lemon extract
1/2 squeezed lime juice
1 tub of COOL WHIP
10 mini cheesecake pans
• Preheat oven 300.
• In a food processor, fine chop up 16 cookies to create crust.
• Assemble each pan on cookie sheet using 1-2 Tbsp of cookie dust and press in each pan to form crust. Once completed, bake for 3 minutes & cool.
• Blend together until smooth cream cheese, sugar, all extracts & lime juice. Tasting to see if the sweetness is to your liking. If not add a little more by Tbsp until your satisfaction.
• Once blended smoothly, fold in Cool Whip.
• Pipe or spoon in cheesecake filling into crust. Decorate as you like with a cookie or crust.