Try the full recipe for these Banana Pudding Cookies made by star baker Zenobia of Zenobia’s Sweet Tooth! Post a photo of your desserts to be a Baker Spotlight! ????
2 ½ cups of flour
1 cup of butter (2 sticks) room temp, cut up into cubes
¾ cup of granulated sugar
¾ cup of dark brown sugar
3 oz. of banana cream pudding cup
3.4-ounce box of banana cream instant pudding mix
2 eggs (room temp)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 cups of white chocolate chips
12 Nilla wafers crushed
36 mini Nilla wafers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Add sugars and butter in mixing bowl. Mix on low speed until fluffy.
3. Add vanilla extract then banana cream pudding cup. Mix for 30 seconds.
4. Beat eggs one at a time, then add banana cream instant pudding mix.
5. Add the flour and baking powder at medium speed. Beat for 45 seconds. Remember to scrape the sides of the mixing bowl.
6. Add the crushed Nilla wafers and white chocolate chips. Mix for about 20 more seconds.
7. Drop by the tablespoon or cookie scoop full onto baking sheets.
8. Add the mini Nilla wafers in the middle of each cookie dough. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.