This Sour Cream Pound Cake by Lynette Jefferies of My Desserts Diva is too darn pretty to eat! ???? Try her recipe below. Post a photo of your desserts to become a Baker Spotlight!
1 cup unsalted butter
3 cups of all purpose flour
3 cups organic sugar
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup of sour cream
1. Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2. Add in one egg at a time, and mix together.
3. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Combine into butter and sugar combination.
5. Add sour cream and fold into cake batter.
6. Pour cake batter into well-greased bundt or tube cake pan. 7. Bake in a pre-heated oven of about 325 degrees for 1 hour. Let cake cool before inverting onto cake platter. Recipe yields about 10-12 slices.