I love seeing young bakers at work! Shane and Nigel, “2 Bros In the Kitchen” 2brositk, created this cool Chocolate MM Illusion! FULL RECIPE. Become a Baker Spotlight like these brothers at rushionskitchen.com/become-a-featured-baker.
2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
1 1/2 Cups of Sugar
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powdered
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
1 Cup of Buttermilk
1/2 of Vegetable Oil
2 Large Eggs
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Boiling Water
2 Pounds of Plains MM’s
1 Small Bag of MM’s
1 Balloon stick
*Icing of choice
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt) in a large bowl.
3. Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla, and mayonnaise to dry mixture.
4. Boil water and add 1 Cup to the mixture. The batter will be thin.
5. Place batter in prepared cake pans. Bake for 28-35 minutes.
6. Remove cake from oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
7. Apply icing with the frosting of your choice.
8. Place balloon stick in the center of the cake
9. Use frosting of choice as an editable adhesive. Place icing on balloon stick and the adhere MM’s to icing on the stick and down cake.
10. Place empty MM’s Bag at the tip of balloon stick.