A perfect bundt! 😍 Find the FULL RECIPE for Michael Graham’s Decadent Lemon Drizzle Pound Cake below! Become a Baker Spotlight like Michael at http://
3 cups of plain flour
1-1\2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/3 teaspoon of salt
3 cups of sugar
1\2 cup of crisco
2 sticks of unsalted real butter
1 teaspoon of butter flavor
1 tsp lemon extract
2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon real lemon juice
1 cup confection sugar
• Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
• In a bowl to itself swift your flour salt and baking powder set it aside.
• In your mixing bowl begin to blend your sugar and butter then add Crisco. Let it blend until a soft white then add your eggs one egg at a time.
• Add your flavoring, then add the flour and a cup of milk. Blend well together medium speed for about 3 to 4 minutes.
• When batter is complete, pour into a sprayed floured bundt pan or pound cake pan.
• Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes testing with a clean knife or a toothpick making sure that it is mess free when you pull out the knife or toothpick.
• Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and put it on your cake rack.
• Pour your glaze over it let cool for an additional 35 minutes and then take a slice of Heaven!