This pizza’s got it goin’ on, y’all! Here’s the recipe for my Kitchen Sink Square Meat Pizza!
– Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
– Fresh Parmesan Cheese
– Fresh Sliced Mushrooms – Thinly sliced
– Chuck Ground Beef (season to taste with salt and pepper, brown in skillet and drain grease)
– Mild Italian Sausage (season to taste with salt and pepper and italian seasoning, brown in skillet and drain grease)
– Canadian Bacon (thinly sliced from local deli)
– Pepperoni (thinly sliced from local deli)
– Fresh Bell Peppers – Thinly sliced
– Fresh White Onions – Thinly sliced
– Pizza Sauce – Ragu Homestyle Pizza Sauce
– Pre-Made Pizza Crust (Mama Mary’s Gourmet Pizza Crusts available at Walmart)
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
Prepare your pizza by adding the ingredients in this order:
1. Pizza Crust- trim the edges to make it a square
2. Pizza Sauce
3. Meat selections
5. Mozzarella Cheese
6. Parmesan Cheese
Bake for 7-8 minutes and the cheese is fully melted.